Nice Van Moments
We’re scouring the nation to find the best nice van man or woman moments that challenge the stereotype of the ‘white van man’, and champion the tradespeople of the UK!
Share with us your details and your ‘Nice Van Moment’ below to be in with a chance of winning a GoPro! Two lucky runners-up will also win one of two £50 Amazon vouchers. Keep an eye out on our social media where we’ll be sharing some of our favourite submissions, and stay tuned on the 17th May when we’ll be announcing the lucky winners…
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The IPG Ltd (registered in England under company number 8749971 and with its registered office at Arun Business Centre, Littlehampton Marina, West Sussex, BN17 5DS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one of three prizes. The three winners will be announced at the end of the competition (Friday 17th May 2019).
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must enter their first name, last name, phone number and email address on the competition page at https://www.the-ipg.co.uk/nicevanmoments/.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion; however, internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries for the duration of the competition, from Thursday 18th April 2019 until 23.59 on the Wednesday 15th May 2019. (the “promotional period”).
- Three winners will be drawn. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winners will be selected at the end of the competition in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw via the email address provided when they enter the competition. They will be asked to provide their UK postal address in reply via email. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 1-2 weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition, you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may store and use the image and comment you enter into this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and The IPG), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by The IPG as noted above.